PURCHASED GOLD BUT DIDNT GET IT!

Ok so i was suspended due to a problem with the credit card im using was screwed up some how. I just fixed it on this site and it said congratz.....you have purchased a gold.......ya. On here it says i have a 12 month gold membership but on xbox live it says im only silver and i cant join chats or anything. I dont want to purchase again due to the fact that that card may have been charged already. what do i do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You need to call 1800-4My-Xbox to clear off the credit card payment problems. Please note that, that phone number listed if for the U.S.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello ForbidenProdigy - On XBOX.com when you are logged in on the top right does it list "Gold Membership"? If it does and your XBOX 360 is stating otherwise you need to delete your profile off of your XBOX 360 and then recover it to refresh the XBOX Live server with your profile. To delete your profile follow these directions > My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Gamer Profiles > The gamertag affected press A > Delete PROFILE ONLY. Then press the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller and go to Account Recovery, follow the prompts by entering in your e-mail/password to recover your XBOX Live account, you should now be showing up as a Gold Member.

Sorry this didn't help.

I follow what Hassassin NiNjA said to do and it worked. THANKS! :D though i am wondering one thing. How come xbox.com can put payments on my card and not my xbox anymore? (added MS points and HAD to do in on this site)

Sorry this didn't help.