Purchase confirmation for App Hub Annual Membership‏

I got this email after downloading xna free on my pc plz help its $99 i called support told me nothing they can do and to post on forums got this #1160274925 record of my problem  need to Cancel my service and if i can get my $99 back plz. once i was done downloading it told me to connect to my xbox so i did next thing i know i got that email.

Dear HOTTEMP,

This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased App Hub Annual Membership on Saturday, August 20, 2011. Please retain a copy of this for your records. Here is a description of your purchase:

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm not sure I understand. Are you having an issue with using App Hub now?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i did not wish to pay for anything i thought i was getting some free try to make game thing i saw on xbl (dream build play major nelson is showing it on xbl) when i was dl xna it told me to link up to my xbox  i did and then i got that email saying

Dear HOTTEMP,

This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased App Hub Annual Membership on Saturday, August 20, 2011. Please retain a copy of this for your records. Here is a description of your purchase:

So i got to looking on my xbox and i got charged $99. Was hoping to get my $99  back  

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion, but there are confirmation screens when purchasing items that will let you know how much things cost. You can try calling phone support for a refund (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) but generally speaking there are no refunds on digital goods or subscriptions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thats to bad all the time and cash ive put in to xbox (games,dlc,2xboxs,3 xbox360s,7year xbl member) and i get a sry cant help. btw 1st time i came for help. I know it was my bad for clicking A to fast and not reading.  oh well live and learn slow down and take my time and remember xbox does not have my back if i make a mistake

Sorry this didn't help.