PS5 Vs Xbox Series X

Sono sempre stato fedele alla Sony per quanti riguarda le console, ho scelto Playstation da quando ho memoria, ho visto il nuovo design della Xbox e sono davvero colpito, ottimo per mantenere una buona temperatura durante le sessioni di gaming, purtroppo ciò non può dirsi della PS5 che ancora deve rivelarsi al pubblico, oggi è stato mostrato solo il controller.

Che ne pensate di questa battaglia frà titani? Chi ne uscirà vincitore?

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sono entrambe ottime console. Xbox Series X è molto potente e i suoi servizi saranno ancora migliorati (come XCloud e Game Pass). PS5 proverà a introdurre nuove esclusive come al solito e una nuova versione del PSVR.
Sono entrambe valide, dipende solo da quello che si vuole giocare.
---------------------------------------
They are both excellent consoles. Xbox Series X is very powerful and its services will still be improved (such as XCloud and Game Pass). PS5 will try to introduce new exclusives as usual and a new version of the PSVR.
Both are valid, it just depends on what you want to play.
DominumStige
Xbox Ambassador since 2016

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Personally i have been with Xbox since the 360 (although i did have the original Xbox) and haven't owned a ps3 or ps4, nor do i care for the system. I really like the design of the Xbox series X, it grew on me quite quickly. I did see the new PS5 controller and i really like how it looks. The Microphone in the controller could be either terrible, or a touch of genius depending on how well they have refined it to only pick up the players voice and not background/static noise. The haptic feedback on the triggers interests me the most as it seems like a very clever idea, depending on whether developers actually implement it into their games and how well they implement them, this could be a very successful controller. I have very high hopes for the new upcoming Xbox console and think it will really take things up a notch.
Hail to the king baby! - Handsome Jack

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ciao, col passare del tempo le differenze saranno sempre minori in termini di potenza effettiva o comunque risultati, e soprattutto con l'avvento del cross play.

A mio parere un buon numero di persone che ha optato per ps4 in questa generazione, cambierà strada. Molto sarà dovuto al prezzo di lancio, ma penso che questa generazione che ormai sta volgendo al termine abbia chiaramente mostrato come microsoft ci tenga a migliorare l'esperienza per i propri utenti (con hardware di alta qualità e di basso presso e servizi decisamente più convincenti di quelli della concorrenza, come Game Pass o anche lo stesso controller élite, che se fosse stato della sony, i giocatori di playstation lo avrebbero osannato come il controller perfetto), a dispetto di una sony che onestamente non mi sembra abbia dato motivo di fiducia: prezzi stratosferici e ingiustificati per le console (una ps4 da 500gb, normale, costa ancora sui 250 euro! e un controller lo trovi anche sui 70) e soprattutto esclusive dal dubbio valore e di durata sempre infima se non ridicola.

Penso che quindi la nuova generazione vedrà una xbox che supererà o almeno raggiungerà sony in termini di vendite. Dal punto di vista della qualità a mio parere già con xbox one s e xbox one x, microsoft ha pienamente superato ps4 in tutte le sue versioni.

In ogni caso c'è da dire che in molte zone i giocatore comprano playstation per motivazioni direi emotive: in Italia per esempio il 90% dei giocatori compra ps4 per poi giocare a fifa o al massimo cod. 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sono sempre stato fedele alla Sony per quanti riguarda le console, ho scelto Playstation da quando ho memoria, ho visto il nuovo design della Xbox e sono davvero colpito, ottimo per mantenere una buona temperatura durante le sessioni di gaming, purtroppo ciò non può dirsi della PS5 che ancora deve rivelarsi al pubblico, oggi è stato mostrato solo il controller.

Che ne pensate di questa battaglia frà titani? Chi ne uscirà vincitore?

sono entrambe ottime, personalmente sceglierò sempre chi a caratteristiche simile mi offre un servizio migliore, e su questo microsoft non lo batte nessuno per adesso

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I was a xbox fanboy since the first generation. I think one of the biggest reasons was halo and I wasn't wrong with it. MS produces in my opinion the better hardware and also operation software for it. I like very much the Xbox One X which has a good performance. So I'm excited for the new generation of xbox. And this time has xbox the better performance at beginning of the new generation consoles. Btw xbox has the better controllers (elite) and the new ps5 controller looks very bad. 😀

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

XSX all day and then i will pick up a ps5 when i can get one cheap for all the exclusives

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Btw xbox has the better controllers (elite) and the new ps5 controller looks very bad. 😀

How ironic, considering the PS5 controller, the only difference are the buttons / sticks and face plate layout, The PS5 controller has gone more for an Xbox style controller over the previous gen PS controllers, which were uncomfortable to hold compared to the Xbox controllers, I wouldn't be surprised if the Xbox Series X and PS5 controllers, if they feel the same when holding them,

Will one be better then the other ?, We just don't know until we get hands on them,

However, i'll be using my Elite Series 2 controller for Series X,

As a multi platform gamer, i'll be looking forward to getting both Xbox Series X and PS5 consoles day one,

I don't fanboy over systems, it's more about the games for me, Xbox Series X and PS5 will have there own exclusive games, as to why am getting them both.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

For me I'm looking at it from the perspective of understanding that like many I have a choice to make - these are not going to be cheap purchases on day one and well, now more than ever I'll need to consider where my bang for the buck lies.  From that perspective it's a question of understanding what I'm getting into, the more time I have to make that decision the better, it's a one shot deal on day one so it's about knowing where that's going to be.  From that end I look at two very different stories, in one corner I know everything, I know how it looks, how it works, the other corner I know very little, I know what the controller looks like and that's pretty much the extent of it.

I'm not an average customer, I worked 10+ years in games retail, so when it boils down to it I'm not basing on what I've seen before, I'm basing it on what's incoming, reputation means zero for me.  It also colours how I viewed yesterday's controller announcement - it looks like an early 2000's era Mad Catz/Giotek PS2 controller!  I've spoken to a few of the guys I worked with and they all said the same thing, it looks like that $20 walmart controller your parents got because it was a controller and it was half the price of the real deal.

As a gamer I get most value for money out of Game Pass Ultimate - I own a gaming PC & will continue to do so until such times as I stop gaming, so there's side benefits to me owning Xbox consoles.  That's why I'm going Xbox first, don't get me wrong further down the line I'll have both but it's going to be a couple of years before that happens and the thing is the PS5 won't even be the second in line & right now I'm wondering if it's even third!

Upvotes & answer votes welcome - hit the bell to be notified...oh wait!

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't agree with battles, I believe both consoles will be great in comparison to current gen but Im Xbox all day long. it is a shame that sony are not showing the players more but that's upto them I guess. 
If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Da fan di Xbox direi Series X. A parte gli scherzi, non ha senso fare questi discorsi, tanto vince chi fa più pubblicità come sempre con conseguenza farà maggiori vendite al day1. Contano i giochi e i servizi per una vittoria solo che una sponda ha i giochi e l'altra ha i servizi….. quindi non saprei.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated March 31, 2023 Views 339 Applies to: