PS4 - don't bother

I made the switch to PS4 and it sucks big time. I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs as yet another 995Mb update downloads for Battlefield 4. Can't play on it until it's updated. I'm continually getting signed out of the PSN (like XBL) and EA servers. I've lost game saves. The assignments aren't working correctly in Battlefield. The PS4 doesn't read my discs sometimes.....the list is endless!! The Playstation forums are a mess and it's easier to find a needle in a haystack in the dark than it is to find anything on their system.It's a bloody nightmare!! I WISH I'd gone for XBOX One!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well to be honest the BF4 servers sucks because it was rushed and now they are trying to make up time and isn't working that's general knowledge.

Trolling works both ways.

You're obviously just looking to start another troll fight, with this.

Locked! See ya!

Shouldnt this be posted on the PS forums for dramatic effect?

Hmm my BF 4 on PS 4 works great... Also, this month PS N gives away free Outlast for PS4, and  Metro Last Light Payday 3 and remember Me FREE. Xbox yet to give away anything worth playing..Obviuosly, OP-  troll

Yep please remove. Trying hard to stop the hate on here :-(

Nice try. Bannned op to loserland.

Watch....the mods aren't going to lock this or delete it...in a timely fashion.

Even though this has nothing to do with X1.

And ppl were all on about how they didn't want to hear about the PS4, but I'm sure this is ok with them.

[quote user="ICN3D"]

Watch....the mods aren't going to lock this or delete it...in a timely fashion.

Even though this has nothing to do with X1.

And ppl were all on about how they didn't want to hear about the PS4, but I'm sure this is ok with them.

[/quote]

Obviously people want it removed, by saying Locked or Please remove. Or did you not read that and are only here to make your pro PC/PS opinion heard?

I have a PS4 too and its a great console. It's a pure game console. Just look at TOMB RAIDER buttery smooth 60FPS. I only had problem siging on to the PSN store during launch but now its fixed. Battfield problem are EA problems. Its frustrating, so I hope you are still within your return period.