Prototype 2 - Whos getting it.

I enjoyed the first one and the second game seems to be much improved. Shopto's packed mine already, guess they'll ship them out on saturday to make sure get them for tuesday. It's been a while since we've had a normal new release be worldwide on release. Apart from cod's,halo etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be honest I've not given this game much thought, I've got too many games to be getting on with at the moment! Its getting some impressive reviews, a couple of people saying it could be one of the suprise hits of 2012!

www.computerandvideogames.com/.../prototype-2-review-activision-gets-impressive-910-from-opm

Definately might consider it at some point in the future!

I loved the first one and this one looks even better although there are other games from earlier years that i have to get through.

Not me, don't support the online pass garbage specially when single player is effected.  Might pick it up second hand or rent like i did with batman.

Well with any game unless you WANT it when it comes out, if you don't can just wait for the weekly price deductions untill like that magical £17.99 downwards price hits which doesn't take that long nowadays.

Rental.

I'm looking forward to it. Pre-ordered it the other day. Prototype 1 was nuts and very under-rated.

Rental probably.  I enjoyed the original but I sent it back before finishing it.

Not a game thats screaming at me to go all "day one giddy", but will watch its progress..never know

Thought the first one was dire, horrible, horrible game so wont be buying this one

Really liked the first one, but had the difficulty too high and couldn't beat the final boss so gave up in the end. Will deffo pick this up, probably not until later in the year though - far too much to keep me occupied for now.