Proof That MW3 Is Re-Skinned? Lazy at the Very Least (Video)

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dsOn06w1s]

Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hardly surprising...but then, what game doesnt use what they have done before to some extent. You could probably find a lot of games doing the same, Fifa etc...just in CoD its just noticeable

Lol, yup, I've noticed quite a few assets from previous titles in this "new" game. A lot of the character models are the same too, as well as props, sounds effects, voices,etc.

It's blatantly a "mod" of MW2.... minimum effort, maximum profit.

It isn't surprising at all considering that IW collapse and the rush to throw this together. However, This video proves that Call of Duty needs to take a break, re-evaluate and bring us something different.

Agree with xD4DDY... well said.

the number of people happy to keep buying this crap year after year show Activision what they are doing is a smart money and time saving exercise. If people really want to make Activision wake up and actually make improvements to the franchise that is bank rolling their company...they need to vote with their wallets. Which means not pre-ordering in the millions just because the game has CoD on the box, not to all rush out release day and buy up every copy in every shop so the only news that comes out is of record figures for sales. This video just shows what pretty much all developers do to save time and money...but hey, give the people what they want right?

"the number of people happy to keep buying this crap year after year show Activision what they are doing is a smart money and time saving exercise."

Yes, I personally think this is very clever business. Demand is there already so just a matter of milking the profit margins as much as they can. Part of me respects that.

Why would a business with the customer base put any more effort in if they know that people will pay out for recycled crap every year? They can just focus their efforts instead on getting Black Ops 2 or MW4 out this time next year with minimum effort. If you aren't happy, vote with your wallet!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRDHA60-ds&feature=player_embedded]

Interesting find Danny! As others have said must happen with loads of games...

I watched the above video and reinforced why I cant be bothered with this franchise anymore