promblems with Microsoft account

a couple years back win i first got an xbox my dad put his email as the microsoft account to make sure that i wasnt doing anything bad. that was 3 years ago and know since the xbox had a new system update i cant get on to xbox live becase he has to accpet the terms and conditions but he changed his password for his email and forgot the old one. now i cant acces any of the xbox live features and my xbox live is going to waste. please tell me what to do so first we can accpet the terms and conditions. and please help us figure out either to change or get ride of the microsoft account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello,

As much as we'd like to, we are unable to help with issues of password resets/blocked e-mails/changing parental e-mail's. You will need to try to reset the password, if that does not work, please try to fill out the account recovery form here, or if the account is blocked please have the parent fill this form out.

If you don't have access to either of these options, you will need to contact the Microsoft Account team here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.