Project Spark Xbox One beta is imminent

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i applied for this beta, ended up getting a pc code for the beta on that which was pretty crap cause my laptop couldn't run it. I hope I get a code to try the beta on xbox one.

just read the article now, you do get a key for the xbox one beta as well....buzzing

soooo looking forward to this. it kills my laptop though :)

A "big announcement" coming today at 2pm... I'm guessing it'll be "here's the X1 beta".

There's a post on the  Project Spark twitter feed that says they'll be live streaming the Xbox One beta launch on Twitch on February the 32nd. Which would be today, in case you're wondering.

Anyone who has requested a key but is yet to receive it should get it via email on Thursday.

Well just downloaded it and tried the first building tutorial thing and my brain hurts - not my cup of tea at all. It's far too in depth for a casual player who just wants to chill and build something. Honestly Disney Infinity was much better at that.

For someone who plays on a PC and is interested in programming etc then I'm sure it will be great but for me wanting to have a laugh and build a little basic game - no chance. It all felt very clunky when navigating around too.

Such a shame because I was really looking forward to it :(

Ive had it for a couple of days now,its sort of like a "modern day minecraft"!,not my cup of tea at all.

I downloaded the Beta last night on XBox One.  No codes needed