Project Spark the greatest game ever made...Maybe...Nothing I have ever seen comes close..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this is a game that is 100% potential. it really depends on those gamers that like to create and share things to thrive. for them it will obviously be amazing. but it could also be amazing because of them.

It looks like a great game for those that like these sorts of games. Kind of like a modern day Minecraft type of game. It'll be interesting to see how well it does.

What I like about this is that its potential seems almost limitless? It doesn't appear to be tied in genre wise?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting it but it seems like you can make an adventure, racing, platformer, tower defence, shooter..

Basically.. Whatever you can think of? If that's true then it really could be something for sure!

You can create the entire Zelda game with this....

Well I wouldn't say no to an Ocarina remake!? :-)

My God Ocarina would be so awesome, this will revolutionize the gaming front...

Honestly the concept sounds good but I personally find this the most overrated title announced thus far.  Not my kind of game so honestly not impressed.  I rolled my eyes at this line "Watch me give this rock a brain"  Seems as childish as Sports Rivals or Sunset Overdrive.  I know certain people will think this is the best thing since sliced bread.  But in all honesty if you think this is among the greatest games that have even been shown thus far...you really need to set your bar higher

@ArmyMedic75

Yeah I agree, Little Big Planet gets all the praise and yet doesn't even have half the options Project Spark does.

I think the same way about Little Big Planet haven't played any Sony title but I think that game is just as stupid lol

Except the way I see it.. This isn't really a game, its just a toolkit essentially. So the games haven't even been created yet? Therefore, whilst I wouldn't say this is the greatest thing ever, I can't say I don't like it either as that will depend on what kind of stuff people make with it. What I do like is untapped potential and I agree this is way ahead of LBP because it isn't tied to any one genre in the way that game was.

However, it is entirely possible to say that you don't like the art style as that is a personal preference for sure and something that all mini games made for it will share. As a concept/platform for creators though.. They appear to have done well.