Project Spark = Project LAME

So i got the beta and let me tell you I didnt get past the first 10 minutes lol...this game isnt for me and I doubt its for very many.  Lets talk microtransactions because thats what this game is all about.  Build you own lil childish kiddy game within a game..EXCEPT you wont even be able to make it past the tutorial without them wanting you to spend real $$.  Its says first step select a hero...so i find someone who looks suitable to be a hero...ok so now it asks me to purchase with in game credits or TOKENS..of COURSE i dont have enough starting in game credits or tokens to get the hero of my choice.  I'll PASS on this garbage of a game...thanks but no thanks...microtransactions are LAME!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It does look incredibly lame even before the micro-transactions. If I want to make a game I'll stick with LBP2.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I hope you feel better now. I am not a fan of the MT but some people have created some awesome worlds. I hope everyone continues to do so

I think it has potential, but it's not for me either, happy I had a shot at the beta, and deleted it.

Unfortunately this looks like where gaming is going and it's a real shame.  It's going to turn a lot of gamers of to gaming or force them underground.  But let's not kid ourself here we all know that Project Spark is Microsoft's answer to Little Big Planet.  The only difference being where LPB was in development for a very long time and was seriously thought out.  

Project Spark is rushed to the market to capitalize on LBP success!

What next from Microsoft a rushed version of Unchartered ?  

I wouldn't say it's rushed but it feels incomplete. Maybe that's why it's a BETA? Hmmmmm. I would expect the full game to be a little more refined. I would be more interested if the worlds were bigger and the creation tool was a little more precise. I hate MT but the game is free after all. The choice should be to pay for games but not the content in the games if you are not creating anything. A new pricing model might be better.

@OP: All the games aren't for you....Find another hobby.

Lmao I remember watching a replay of E3 and this game came on and looked incredibly stupid and pointless. And then the guy on the stage demonstrated how you could like pick up a rock and make it your pet. Who the hell would buy this????

@SpiiT RhymeS nobody will buy it because it's FREE and will always be FREE.

It's free? Haha people still won't waste their time with it.

@ Shaggy but........... it's not free it has micro transactions built in.