Project Spark for xb1`

Project Spark closed beta will be in feb if you already have a beta key for windows 8 or you have already downloaded the beta on windows 8 you will also be able to use that key for the xboxone version also if you dont have a beta key or you gave yours away dont worrie as everyone will get a second key.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What date in Feb?  Can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I was given a beta key by the Project Spark team for the windows 8 version but I don't own a windows based system. The only thing I have is my xbox one. You say that I'll be able to use the beta key for my xbox one but I can't find anywhere that says that. Do you have a link or something along those lines to I can see what's been said about using the key for both Win 8 and the xbox One?! If you do, that would be great!!!  

[quote user="Bosstonez"]

I was given a beta key by the Project Spark team for the windows 8 version but I don't own a windows based system. The only thing I have is my xbox one. You say that I'll be able to use the beta key for my xbox one but I can't find anywhere that says that. Do you have a link or something along those lines to I can see what's been said about using the key for both Win 8 and the xbox One?! If you do, that would be great!!!  

[/quote]

Ask and you shall receive

All beta keys will work and they will send u another

I too am waiting patiently for the Beta to come out on Xbox One, it's the 7th, hope it's sooner rather than later.

Maybe after Titanfall beta....

Nice, thats great info. I wanted to mess around with this so bad. I got invited for the beta, but my pc is on the fritz and didnt want to install it on my pc in concers of putting the final nail in my dying pc.

So for me this is great news....thanks for the info.....

Hey thanks x24hrs2livex!!  My excitement has now been renewed!!

Says right in the email just under the key.  At least mine did