Project Gotham racing?

I'm loving Forza 5 this game is just loads of fun. I don't understand all the negative reviews. I for one like how they didn't overdo everything. I also don't think they overdid the micro transaction. Okay to my question, I used to love playing PG racing is there any word on that coming back? Why did they ever do away with it that game was a blast.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bizarre Creations went out of business I think, but there is a lot of players I know that would love another PGR.

Edit = I think Forza 5 is good, but, why no night races, and why no weather effects, with the power they have at their disposal that should have been possible, it's my only gripe.

Besides lacking in tracks it is one of the most enjoyable Forza's ive played. I dont understand the hate and i haven't bought any extra.

I've played a lot of racing games over the years, mainly GT series on playstation and I have to say I like this game much better.

I to would like night driving and weather but it's not that big of a deal in my eyes.

When I read some of the reviews on Amazon you would have thought this was the worst game ever. Glad I took a chance on it.

id love a PGR game

forza looks pretty but its too serious for me.

the only replacement i found close was race driver grid and i hope that comes to XB1 too

They aren't currently working on one.  Apparently Forza and Forza Horizon don't leave room for it.

www.gamespot.com/.../1100-6417939

I agree with Phil that there's no room for it, because three racing IPs is just insane. I miss PGR, but Horizon gives me that arcade feeling I enjoyed out of PGR. Plus with Horizon 2 rumored to have Weather, it looks like it's going to be the real PGR6.

Forza 5,my most play game on Xbox one ,so far (1 hour minimum per day since november 22nd)....

About PGR,i don't think so,but who knows E3 2014 announcement ?.....

Never tried Horizon, maybe I will give it a go if I can find it cheap.

My only negative about Forza is the jumping cars when playing online. What's that all about.

Bad connection.