Profile problem

Sorry if this isn't the right place, first time posting anything .

I have a problem with my live profile, it isn't loading right, everythings slow my friends list doesnt show any of their gamer pictures, when i try go look at someones profile the xbox takes an awful long time to load it or just plain freezes. apps are slow and dont load up. content on the dashboard is also slow,  pictures on some games gamerscore don't load etc.

It all started about an hour ago when i was in an online game of mass effect when all of a sudden i got a message saying my game was unreadable, I took the disk out and loaded the dashboard, i noticed it said i wasn't online or even signed in, when i went to load my profile the thing wasn't even showing up, so i shut off my 360 loaded everything up again and with it my profile logged it self in, but then that's where all the trouble is.

I deleted it and redownloaded it twice but the problem was still there, unplugged the wired internet, logged in again offline checked my profile but it still had the same problems when it was online. things just aint loading right.

I have a second xbox here, and everything on it is fine, everything loads no problem, and it's not the internet, it seems to be something with my current one. But i can't for the life of me figure it out, i'm kinda just hoping it's a temporary thing.

When i check it on xbox.com everything seems alright it's just the profile on the xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ok so i got it to work fine on my 2nd xbox, so it has to be something with my hardrive what would most likely be the problemand need to be deleted. when i check my friends list the system freezes and i have to start it up again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there xXMajor SwassXx! It sounds like there might be some corruption on our hands. Do you experience the same issue with an alternate profile on the console having the issue? Since this may be corruption, can I have you try removing and re-inserting your HDD? If that doesn't prove to be helpful, can I have you try downloading your profile to a USB drive configured for your console and power up with the HDD removed? Does this help? Let us know! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.