Profile Not Showing Up

I played on xbox live this morning around 7:30 am (EST) for a little while and then signed off. When I signed back on a few minutes ago my profile and achievements are not showing up. It is only happening on my xbox, my profile still shows up on this site as well as my windows phone. Is there anything I can do to try to get this resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you try deleting your profile and downloading it again?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same issue happening here, profile and game saves are on a USB drive.  The xbox said something about not being able to read the drive.  Restarted the xbox, now the profile won't load.  Was able to recover the profile, now I'm trying to make sure the game saves, and figure out if things were lost.

Microsoft needs a way better way to handle backing up of game saves.  Hard drives and flash memory are not very reliable at all, and Microsoft doesn't give enough storage to save everything to the "cloud".  There is no way to 'copy' certain saves, only move them.  When someone invests hours upon hours on a game, you have to provide a better way to protect user data.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, R2IsMyCoPilot! Please let us know if you're able to see all of your saves. We're here to help if you need it. I do also want to thank you for your feedback about backing up game saves. I would encourage you to post in this thread if you have any more suggestions you'd like to share with us: forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx. Thanks in advance! Keep us posted.

Sorry this didn't help.