Profile Mayhem

Hello,

I'm in dire need of a Xbox wizard right now! I have been unable to go online with my Xbox Live account ever since the security update some months ago. It asked for my Microsoft Account email & password, EXCEPT, the email it wants has expired forever ago. I can't even access it without the darn window popping up! "

Sign in with your email and Password?"-"We need the email address for your Microsoft Account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox profile."

"For more info, go to Xbox.com/proofs."

Since then, I've tried everything. I changed the existing email & password, and It gave me a new profile. Not what I wanted. I just simply want to sign in to my account and get on live! And, when I enter it onto the security update pop-up, and enter the NEW email & password, It gives me exactly this:

That email & password didn't work. Try again, or use your app password if you set up two-step verification. Visit Xbox.com/forgot for help. Code: 8015D002

If anyone listen, I'd appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello as the email associated with your gamertag has expired you would have no choice but to contact Xbox Support as they are the only ones who have access to your information, give them a call and explain the situation and verify your account information with them and they should be able to assist you in getting access back to your account here is the details.

UK

Monday-Friday: 09:00-21:00

Saturday: 10:00-18:00

Sunday: 10:00-18:00

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

-------------------------------

USA

1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.