Profile keeps signing in and out

No matter what i am doing when i start or end a game or anything my profile signs out. I start game and it automatically signing out before i can hit start buttom. have to sign back in to continue what im doing. I cant edit my avatar because it signs out when i click on edit avatar. avatar editor opens and says profile signed out now exiting.

Very frustrating and wish i did not have to deal with this very annoying issue. Now im stuck with a damn xbox shirt. 

Dont know if this issue is freezing my WSOP game but it is costing me alot of chips and getting froze and having to shut system down

hahaha cant even spell check pn here with out getting an error message = !DOCTYPEhtml

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

The most common solution is to delete your gamertagclear the console cache and re-download your gamertag. This will restore all the credentials on your console and remove the existing ones, here’s how:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
  2. Select Storage.
  3. Select All Devices.
  4. Select Gamer Profiles.
  5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
  6. Select Delete.
  7. Select one of the following:
  • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
  • Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
Then clear the system Cache.
  1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  2. Select Storage or Memory.
  3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
  4. Select Clear System Cache.
  5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
And finally restore your gamertag.
  1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the centre of your controller).
  2. Select Download Profile.  Note Not seeing Download Profile? Press X to sign out of your profile.
  3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.
    1. Now, enter your Microsoft account password. Note If your account is an Xbox Live child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.
    2. Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile is downloaded, you can choose whether or not you want to require your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile. You can now sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag on this console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank u so much it work I was haveing the same issue an I followed the steps an it work :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.