profile gets corrupted countless times. ( USB )

So normally when my profile gets corrupted, I delete it ( sometimes it wont delete so i try to delete it again and then it deletes ) , clear the cache, then re-download my profile usually works for me until now. i was messing around with my call of duty save games/game-play on the computer and then i put my USB ( my account is on my flash drive ) back in because i wanted to play some zombies on BO2 but i couldn't do that because it was "corrupted". i followed the usual steps but until it gives me the option to select the storage device, i select my USB and it says " sorry cant download profiles right now. Try again later" when i download my profile to a different storage device, its just so happens to work. after that, i tried moving it to my flash drive but, it got corrupted.  ( by the way, i have my profile on my USB so none of my friends try to get on it. ) i would be so glad if i can get some help!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Gamer! Just so I understand properly you have a USB device that you have Black Ops 2 Xbox saves on, and you have manipulated these game save files on your computer? If so, this is expressly prohibited by our Terms of Use and, quite possibly, the cause of your issues with this USB device. I would recommend downloading your profile to a new storage medium for now. Also, reformatting the USB device for the Xbox may help restore it to a better working state. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.