Profile corrupted; cannot re download due to inaccessible Windows Live ID

Hello, my name is xSK0RPx (That's a zero, not an O), and I am facing a very troublesome issue. Recently, I tried to connect to Xbox live and discovered that my profile had been corrupted. After going through every possible solution with an Xbox Customer Support Representative, all of my options have been exhausted. I cannot remember the password for my Windows Live ID and the email account which the ID is named after has been closed. I never added an alternate email address, I cannot remember the answer to my secret question, and I could not provide enough information about my Windows Live ID in the customer support form because I created that account many years ago. Please help. I cannot re-download my profile until I can get a new password for my Windows Live ID.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

With out your info to remember you widows live id you really can not recover the account if you do not know your id or password in the future try to remember this info as it is important

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Unfortunately the only piece of advice I can offer to you is to keep trying to provide as much information to the Windows Live Support Team by re-filling out the form to try and get your account back. Without being able to do so you won't be able to get back into your account and you'd need to start a new account or continue using this account that your posting from.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.