Profile Ban

I don't know if I'm posting it to the right thread, but since you guys don't give me that only respect to just answer my straight questions I don't really care.

My account has been banned for illegitimate use of DLCs.

I don't know what's illegal about a second profile which I downloaded the DLCs, because as I know every profile can use the DLC on the console which has been downloaded on.

If you again want to delete my question, then just respect me with that 30 seconds when you tell me where can I file a complaint about it, because I won't let my profile down because of your fault.

Old GT: Cilinder

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to post here for an answer - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As i said, they don't answer the question jut got this.

"Apologies, but this forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual Xbox LIVE account suspensions. "

Sorry this didn't help.

The above mentioned/linked forum is the only place to get an official answer on any suspension/ban. No one here has the tools or authority to access the information.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's but if they won't answer then what to do?

The ruined my entire save/achievements/gold account, and they don't even respect me with an answer just delete my questions.

So that's the support, what I paid for?

I don't know what to do in this situation.

Because I don't want, and I won't let them the joy to ruin everything I paid, and earned in the last half year.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct"]

C. Consequences of Violations.

If you violate the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, action may be taken against your account, including without limitation the following.

• Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension, including without limitation: hacking, modding, fraud, severe racial remarks, nudity on the Xbox LIVE Vision camera or Kinect camera, repeated creation of inappropriate gamertags or profile content, or posting viruses or URLs to viruses
  • Trying to avoid a temporary suspension by creating alternate new accounts may result in a permanent suspension of the new user account and a possible escalation of punishment to the original account and all related accounts.
  • Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can result in a permanent suspension of your account, or a permanent suspension of any device you are using to connect to the service.
  • If you create a gamertag that has been determined to violate the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct, you will be required to change it.
  • If you create Terms of Use or Code of Conduct violating content anywhere in the system, we may delete it and a suspension of varying length will be issued on the account depending on the frequency and severity of the infraction.
  • If we are notified that you are abusing the voice feature or message features, your ability to use the voice and messaging system will be suspended.

Microsoft is not obligated to send you a warning before these actions occur. If your account is suspended while participating in a tournament or competition Microsoft assumes no liability in the loss of any potential prizes or recognition related to the tournament or competition. Microsoft is not obligated to monitor every post, but we have the right to remove any post or take action against any user.

Microsoft reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any user-created content from the Services. Microsoft reserves the right to immediately terminate or suspend a user for violations. Microsoft can contact any Internet Service Provider and provide the ISP with information on illegal activities.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for nothing, I can read the Code of Conduct on my own.

But if they remove me for no reason, because I didn't do any of these warrants.

And they don't even allow me to prove my right is just pathetic.

So yeah, that's what I call unfair.

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand you think it is unfair. My point was simply they don't have to tell you. Sorry I see your point but I don't think you will get to far. Just keep posting in the suspension forums and maybe someone will respond.

Sorry this didn't help.

FYI when an account is perm banned all remaining LIVE, MS points and any and ALL DLC is void so if you create a new account you would NOT be able to access any of the stuff on the account that was banned anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

The most annoying part is that they delete all my questions, but they don't tell me where can I get the answers, just delete every with the ******* same reason: "Apologies, but this forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual Xbox LIVE account suspensions."

They don't understand that I want a place/person where I can complain.

Sorry this didn't help.

Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions. If they keep telling you the forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual XBL suspensions then that tells me you are not adhering to this as posted in that forum.

Sorry this didn't help.