Problems with Xbox Live

Hi, Im a spanish guy who lives in Germany. When I made my Xbox Live account I set my region to UK, because I don't live in Spain and in Germany is everything in German and I prefer English of course and I use to buy games in UK because the German version many times doesn't have the English language as an option. Anyway now Im having a lot of problems because I can't buy anything with my german or spanish credit cards. Im trying to download map packs from Xbox Live and I can't because they are Gears of War 2 map packs and Gear of War 1 and 2 are not sold in Germany even when I bought them in Spain. What is the better solution for my all my problems? Thanx!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If your account region and your physical location don't match it can cause a lot of issues with the Live service. If the content is not available in your physical location, there's no way to download it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanx for your answer :)-

Sorry this didn't help.

You can download it...you only have to get a VPN Server...there are a lot of tutorials on Youtube..just type VPN Server XBOX 360

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to be clear, using a VPN is considered a violation of the Terms of Use and as such will make your account subject to enforcement action.

You must not use the Service to harm others or the Service. For example, you must not:

• use the Service to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Microsoft;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service (or any network or Authorized Deviceconnected to the Service);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Service or access to the Service;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Service;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Microsoft, or metasearching) to access or use the Service, or to copy or scrape data from the Service;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Service or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Service or related hardware to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanx for all the answers, I think I won´t try to use a VPN server because I think I must respect the terms of Microsoft Live. It is sad that I can't get the map packs because I paid for them, maybe when Gears of War 3 comes out the next week in Germany, Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 2 won't be more banned. Greetings!!

Sorry this didn't help.