Problems with Virgingaming.com

I have recently spoken to 2 Xbox live support members about this issue. I have been using the Virgingaming.com website for the past couple of days. my friend introduced me to it and with it being in partnership with Xbox , I thought I would try it out. I put in $30 from 2 separate sources , My own personal debit card and my Fathers PayPal. I was enjoying the experience of having the ability to gamble using Fifa 2013 online lobbies. some games I had against people where fine and I won quite a few. As soon as I started putting money on the line , people began to lag the game and used it as an advantage to beat me and steal my money. I reported this several times to their customer support and they kept sending me an automated email asking for evidence , which of course is obvious I don't have. I don't believe anybody who is gaming online , sits with a recording device whilst in a game. I sent a reply asking if it was possible for me to speak to somebody higher up and maybe they could help me. They have not replied to my email and I feel that I have been scammed and let down. I understand that your team is in partnership with them and I may face being banned for complaining. But they are using Xbox Live as a service , and  refusing to help your customers. All I would like to do is either be refunded or at least have someone explain to me as to why this type of treatment is allowed. As a 4 year gold member to Xbox Live I am asking you to please help me and right a wrong and let other gold members know that this can happen. There are several videos on you tube that indicates what I am saying is the truth. 

I wouldn't have contacted Microsoft in the first place if Virgingaming , would of helped me and I apologize if this is an inconvenience , but when there is money involved surely higher security measures need to be put in place. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

Sorry, but using the Xbox Tournaments application Virgin Gaming are meant to monitor any sort of money exchanging hands. You'll need to contact them exclusively for any sort of issues you may experience with their matches/tournaments.

You can submit a support ticket via their website here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.