Problems with Rep System

I've been having some problems with the rep system.

(Firstly, please don't flame or troll me saying I am lying, I am not)

My first problem is that my rep is stuck at 3 stars, and has never moved since I took this account online last year. However, my brother (who joined around the same time as me) had his rep increase to 5 stars! It's not due to not enough people avoiding me, at one point I had enough preople preferring me that I should've been 4 1/2 stars.  It's also weird because I've had people swearing at me and they have 5 stars for rep!

My second problem is one that is making me wonder whether this is a good community or not. I used to have a high number of people preferring me, but then I started to get people avoiding me and just making up reasons just to lower my rep (even though it doesn't change anymore). For example, I got avoided for 'Unsporting Conduct' when I know I've never cheated is any way. It doesn't say who avoided me, so I can't even ask them why (I suppose if I did, I would just get a load of swearing back).

So, why am I getting it? I know it's not really that big, but it sort of upsets me to see my rep at 55% when all I've tried to do is play fair and have fun...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Chaz, sorry to hear about issues with the rep system! I'm actually doing a bit of digging around on this issue currently. To better help my investigation, would you be able to tell me what games/game types you play most often? If they're game types that have public tracking/leaderboards, that would be the most helpful, as I could look at your number of games played for those titles. :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the response, Mister Fitzer. I mainly play Halo Reach (gametype: Living Dead) and Burnout Paradise (gametype: Freeburn Challenges) online.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks a lot Chaz, I'll make sure Fitzer gets this information for his investigation. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Chaz! We believe we've pinned down the issue. Unfortunately, though, I don't have an exact date for resolution to share quite yet. I will keep you posted as I here more, though. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.