Problems with my Gamerscore

So yesterday I went to a friend's house and I brought my gamertag as well on a Memory Unit(2 GB USB Drive). Anyways today I was playing on my account, at my house,  when I accidentally pulled out my USB instead of pulling out my Turtle Beach XP500 cord. Back to the point. Anyways we I plugged it back in, it showed I had no friend, 0 gamerscore, and 0 messages. So I decided to recover my gamertag and see if that you would fix it. Before I go any further let me say something else. A while back, perhaps 1-2 years ago I had my gamerscore reset for modifying it. I'm okay with that, but you'll see how that coorelate's to my story in a second or two. Okay anyways after I recovered my gamertag it showed I had 96,270 gamerscore, instead of my usual 3,865 something. Now I'm not sure if this is a server-side thing or a client-side thing. My friend said it showed the usual 3,865. So any support would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I can see 3865 here, so it must have been some sort of glitch.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ahh yes, this a new glitch that has happened ever since the new dashboard update. Don't worry like I said it's only a glitch, and its not your actual gamerscore, to get rid of it, just earn an achievement and it will go back to what it should be :).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.