Problems with getting into parent account to change permission setting for child account.

OK so long story short. we just moved I was setting up my console after being in storage for 8 months and I'm already online and everything I created my new account about a year ago. anyway so I go to play gta online and I get a message saying this account does not have permission to play online and so I try and sign into the parent account and now I get a message saying a problem occurred and told me to go to xbox.Com and seek further details so I do that and I get nothing. may I add in between those 8 months I have been playing my account  (the child one) on a friends Xbox one just fine no problems. Btw this is my first time ever creating my own account so i didnt know that you had to create a child and adult account otherwise I only would have created one account.  so now I'm at a complete roadblock not being able to play online and not being able to change any permission settings. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Very sorry to hear about the issue. We recommend that you reach out to phone support specifically, as we are unable to assist with account related issues such as this over the forums.

To reach our phone team, go ahead visit our Contact Us page. Hope this gets sorted soon!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.