Problems with age.

Hi, i'm from Poland. My english is bad, i'm sorry. Returning to the topic. On xbox live have set the age of 18 years. I can not buy games and not play that game. Is it possible to somehow change the age, or move to another account gamerscore? Please help, I would like to be able to play all the games, but unfortunately I did not know that you have set up 18 years. Thank you and I look forward to the answers.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I do not know or well I wrote. The problem is that I do not have set 18 years. Is it possible to change age or move gamerscore to new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I found this, hope it helps.

Promote a child account to an adult account in Xbox

Xbox LIVE determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Account owners who are younger than 18 are given child accounts in the United States. The legal adult age varies by country and region (for example, the adult age in Korea is 20).

Child accounts are tied to an adult's Microsoft account. The adult account can control Family Settings and restrict some features of Xbox LIVE.

After you reach the age of adulthood (which varies by country and region), you can promote a child account to an adult account. This promotion removes the Family Settings and Xbox LIVE restrictions.

To promote a child account to an adult account

Sign in to Xbox LIVE by using the account that you want to change.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Select Promote Child Account.

Note The age of an account owner is calculated by using the date of birth provided when the account was created. This date cannot be changed. If you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created the account, your only option is to create a new account using the correct date of birth. This option is available only if the date of birth for the account indicates that you have reached the age of adulthood (18 in the United States). The legal adult age varies by country and region.

Follow the on-screen instructions to promote the account.

Sorry this didn't help.

So age can not be change yes ? And if it is such a possibility to move gamerscore to new account ? I do not want itself anew gain :P Obtaining 8000 gamerscore a lot of time :( . Thank You  ;)

Sorry this didn't help.

Age cannot be changed on Xbox Live. When you become legal adult in your country the option to promote your account to adult will become available. If you start over nothing can be moved including content (season pass items are on that gamertag). You can change your privacy & online settings to adult and to enable purchasing. This has to be signed off by the parental password that set up the account though.

Thanks to google translate:

Wiek nie może być zmieniony na Xbox Live. Kiedy się prawnym dorosłych w kraju rozwiązaniem, aby promować swoje konto, aby dorosła będzie dostępny. Jeśli zacznie się nic nie może być przeniesiony w tym treści (pozycje Season Pass są na tym tagu gracza). Możesz zmienić swoje ustawienia prywatności online i do dorosłych oraz umożliwienie zakupu. To musi być podpisane przez rodziców hasło, skonfigurować konto chociaż.

I AM NOT A MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NOR FORUM MODERATOR. However I do know a lot about acct recovery.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you :)

Sorry this didn't help.