Problems while in game with people being booted.

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right forum to ask in, but it seems like it. I have a Cisco Valet plus router, and ever since i set it up and it started working, whenever I become host in Gears of War 2, about 4-5 people are not connected in the game lobby. it comes in with around 5 actual people and 4 empty slots on ranked matches, give or take. I have a Slim 360 connected wirelessly, and a 360 Elite hard connected to the router. it only happens when I am party leader on the Elite that's hardwired. whenever I test the connection on the system, it says that it's ok. I don't know whats causing this. Thank you in advance if you can help, and I will give any information I can to get this fixed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you have an open NAT? Are there any errors at all when running the network connection test?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When I test connection there are no errors.  Now I have both xbox's wired to see if that was the issue and its still happening. Everytime i catch host in Gears of War2 people are losing connection. I hope someone can help me out here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.