Problems since account issues

Well, as of right now i am unfortunately really unhappy with microsoft saying that they had "fixed" everything on reguards of the account problems that transpired on Tuesday January 28. Ever since the account crashes nothing has been working the same(and i think there's more than just account problems). i'll be able to log in early and play with absolutely no problems from  when i get home at 3pm eastern all the way up to about the time when the problems that microsoft has encountered on tuesday. in Black ops 2 it will show that i'm four barring but i'll still be spiking like crazy, it will drop me to red bar, say connection is intterupted and drop me from game. My NAT is open. When i join a party, it will allow me to stay in for a few mins, then it will drop me and in about half a second reconnect me back to the party. I do a connection test and everything is fine. I log back in and click play black ops 2 then i get disconnected as soon as i start it up. Also i am using a wired connection. This has been happening since tuesday so again, I am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi frozen!

Who do you use as your ISP? Have you contact your ISP to verify if they are aware of an ongoing issue at their end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well unfortunately nothing helped.. also i just read that a ton of others are having the same problems....

Sorry this didn't help.

Let us know those results, frozen1121! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Well it's only that certain time of day since tuesday, that i even get disconnected from parties constantly as well, i will try clearing my cache and redownloading profile and let you know. Thanks for the advice:)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, what exactly did micrsoft say the had fixed with the account? Or rather, what did they say was wrong with the account?

Do you have another account that you could check to see If you get disconnected with as well? If so It's not an account specific issue.

Is it only the one game you have this Issue with, or Is it every game at that certain time of day?

Have you taken a look at the troubleshooting page? support.xbox.com/.../performance

Let's start with the basics, have you cleared your system cache support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Have you deleted the profile (profile only) and redownloaded it? support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

If all else fails gather the info according to this topic, and please repost. forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.