Problems signing into my profile

Hi, earlier today I tried to sign in and it just kept loading and never signed in, once I pressed a button my xbox froze. I tried deleting my profile and downloading it again and it worked after that. Since then I have turned it off and hours later tried to sign in again but with the same problem. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try clearing your system cache 3 times and unplugging your hard drive than plug it back in

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did clear the cache after I re-downloaded my profile but I didn't unplug the hard drive, so I'll try that. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I tried that and when I was trying to sign in it took a long time to load, then the security thing came up where it asks for your email address and password. Then it went back to signing in again  and once again the security questions came up, so basically it was an endless cycle. I was eventually able to sign in after clearing the cache another 3 times, but I do not want this problem everytime I turn my xbox on :(

Also, everytime I have been signed in within the last couple of days I have been disconnected from xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day Lioth!

Do you have a USB flash drive that you can format for your Xbox 360 console? If so, let's try storing your profile on that for a while and see if the disconnections and errors continue. Let us know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.