Problems connecting to xbox live

Recently every time i have tried to go on Xbox i have had issues. It first went from just logging me out without telling me whenever I got online, then said that some content is not available at this time, then to saying Xbox live is having some issues logging in please try again later. I have tried many time for how to solve each of these problems and have done so. Deleting my profile from the console and downloading it works every time but it takes a long time and the next time i try to log in, it gives me one of these error messages. And when I do get online it never shows my dashboard, it will display my friends and messages on the guide but I can never see the dashboard. Please if anyone has a solution please help. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there!  Sorry to hear about that profile issue that you're having!  Have you tried to Clear Xbox 360 System Cache ?  If not, please give that a go and see if that helps.  If that doesn't work, turn the console on, clear the Cache three times, then turn the console off for 30 seconds and back on to see if the issue is resolved. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.