Problems connecting to Xbox Live

I was playing fine last night.  Been having problems all day.  Originally it was error code 8015190E.  I have ran through many troubleshooting techniques to no avail.  I see there is no issues according to the status page, but that isn't always reliable.

A little about my setup...

I am in the United States, South Carolina to be more specific.  I have 1 console connected, wired to a network extender.  Never had an issue with my setup before.  Ports have been forwarded, all that jazz.  I have cleared my cache multiple times, power cycled modem/router, deleted updates, deleted my profile and tried to recover it but can't because I can't connect to Live.  I am connection to the network/internet fine, it is connecting to Live that gets me.  I have reset the network settings to default, and tried connecting both wired and wirelessly.  Thank you for any help you can provide.  Madden is my stress reliever, not be able to play is no good.

W: 0000 - 0021
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 30A8 - 48E0
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: 0006 - 0001
L: 8015 - 190E
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wireless
D: 192.168.2.1, 0.0.0
S: WPA2
C: 6

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:
Answer

I got up this morning, and everything is working again.  I know Xbox has talked a lot about trust lately.  Earning and keeping the trust of gamers.  Not accurately reflecting issues on the status page and not responding here is not how you do that.  I doubt I will ever know what actually caused the outage.  Numerous times I (and friends) have been unable to connect, the status page will make mention of some app not working or something, and that is all.  The status page should be the number one place we go to and can trust for reliable information.  Not having to Google and surf forums trying to figure out what is going on.

Just one man's opinion I suppose.  Seems like common sense to me.  Big companies forget how to treat customers, and our standards keep dropping.

I hope everything is working for you now as well Mr. SirTrollFacelol.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.