Problems connecting to live

Hi, I just bought one xbox 360 and I tried download my profile from my windows live account and I get the error 8016ce52. If i try create a new account i get a error that I've already have a live profile with that account.

So I tried the website to see if I have any problem and when I sign in i get a msg that my account will be migrated to my region. After some steps i get another error, something like a glitch in system, but after that I'm still connected in webpage.

My live account is a one old from games for windows and is a us account... I live in Brazil and maybe that migration have something to do with the problem, i dont know...

What can I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="rodrgomes"]

...I get the error 8016ce52....
What can I do?

[/quote]

Have you tried the suggestions on this page here?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I saw that page, but I dont see how that relate to my problem... I get that error after I try download my profile from live... its a new console and I have a profile from "game for windows" so I cant create a new with this email.

That page say something related to purchase but i'm not trying buy anithing. I dont even have billing information in my account.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="rodrgomes"]. I dont even have billing information in my account[/quote]

Then this might be the problem. Xbox Live became very picky about missing or incorrect address or payment information.

Check your security proofs as well, and see if everything is in order on the commerce website.

Sorry this didn't help.