Problems connecting to forums?

Hey guys, i figured this was just a small problem that would get fixed over time. Does anyone else have problems at time connecting to the forums? For some reason sometimes it just either takes FOREVER to connect to the forums or it just doesn't at all. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NOpe i get this, sometimes i have to refresh, sometimes i leave it loading and go make a brew, i've noticed peoples gamertag/pic etc not loading up properly aswell and just becoming some big there has been a problem box lol

Sometimes it doesn't load properly but generally it's been getting better. The whole forums are buggy though, tonight it seems that half the Gamercards won't load.

same problem, hoping this would have been addressed with the recent change to the forums... nope.

Thanks for the responses guys, i just wasnt sure if it was something wrong on my side.

forums have been running slow for me lately as well

Occasionally. Usually a refresh or two does the trick.

If anything, the majority of problems have arrived since the overhaul. Not to mention they took away the 1 click quoting and shrunk the pages even more to 14 posts a page. Grrrrr

I have the same issue too ever since tgey changed it use an hp dv6 laptop with windows 7 abd ie11  however forums load fine on my smartphone. On my pc I have to refresh and stop sooo many timea it aint funny.

Copy , paste , refresh.....   standard routine for me....  

copy, refresh, paste would seem a little more logical ;)