Problems connecting and buying membership on console

I've been having this problem for a while now, every time i try to buy xbox live membership it gives me the same answer : Unable to retrieve information from xbox live - service code : 8067 something something.

Its also saying my renewal is off, which i cant seem to get back on either.

I also cant access my billing and manage payment information online either, because i need to get a code from an email, and even still, it says my email im trying to get the code from DOESNT EXIST.

Today i logged on to see that my profile was deleted, obviously i couldn't have done it, so i recovered my gamertag and i logged onto xbox live pretty easily.

but i was a silver member and when i tried to buy membership, it gave me the same thing : unable to retrieve information from xbox live, whilst i was clearly signed into xbox live when doing it.

Help me please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Crappy connection maybe?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please provide the exact error code? From the information gathered, it sounds like you are having issues accessing the xbl servers, if this is the case, it most likely will need to be fixed on microsofts side. However you could try the following: clear your cache and marketplace data from your harddrive, reboot your rooter and/or run a network test and look at the values returned (by pressing y for status afterwards).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.