Problems Changing My Xbox Account Region

On the 27th of March 2013 I changed my region from South Africa to United Kingdom and instead of it being instantly changed to UK it is still remained a South African, account even though I received a conformation email stating that the region change was successful.On the tab under my account it says Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer is there a way to fix this?I spoke to xbox reps twice and they couldn`t help Also I have done this with other gamer tags and there was never a problem it was instantly  done this is driving me crazy.....this is what the email states

----------------------------------------------

Dear Unforsaken Saint, 

This mail is confirmation that you successfully switched your XBOX Live account from South Africa to United Kingdom . 
Your subscription to Prepaid 12+2M Xbox LIVE Gold in South Africa has been cancelled on 27 March 2013. In the meantime 11 month(s) has been exchanged from your subscription to Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer in United Kingdom .

To reach Customer Support, go to https://commerce.microsoft.com, select 'help', click 'Getting help' and then click 'Contact Customer Support'.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Microsoft Customer Support

-----------------------------------------------

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.....thanks in advance :) 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You need to delete your profile only and marketplace data then clear system cache

Then redownload your profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks ffor the reply ncocphi but after trying what you suggested twice the problem remains the same

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Saint! I think the easiest option for you would be to use the support.xbox.com/contact-us page to set up a support call. They can walk with you through everything and make sure your region is set correctly. I hope that helps!

Sorry this didn't help.