Problems after moving Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account

So I am experiencing the following problems after I moved my Xbox Profile/Gamertag to my brand new Microsoft Account. I did this on my Xbox 360, and initially everything seemed fine. Until I logged in on my Xbox One.

I still had about 1 month of Xbox Live Gold remaining on my old Account, so this membership transferred to my new account and I am able to play online multiplayer. However, on my Xbox One I cannot download the free Games with Gold for this month, as the page suggests that I should first "join" Xbox Live Gold.

Furthermore, it seems that I am not able to download/purchase ANYTHING from the Xbox One Store. Even free Apps like Youtube, if I try to purchase something, I get an error page without any error code.

Also, if I go to xbox.com, log in and try to access "Xbox Settings", I am always getting the following error page: "Uh oh...that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later."

So what went wrong with my account? I already deleted my account from the Xbox One 2 times and logged in again, didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Issue solved itself. Obviously it took some time before everything was transferred, would've been nice to have some kind of a warning that one has to live with some restrictions for a short time when moving the Xbox Profile to another account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.