probleme de conection

j' éssaye de me connecté a mon compte sur ma console pour pouvoir jouer en ligne et il me demande de mettre le mot de passe de l adresse de messagerie de ma mère sachant que j ai 18 ans(bientôt 19) et que  le contrôle parentale n est pas activé je ne connais pas le mot de passe de ma mère et je souhaiterais pouvoir jouer ce qui m est impossible pour le moment car il me demande le mot de passe pour accepter les nouvelle close du xbox live ou meme pour ajouter des amis.

merci d avance a ceux qui voudrons bien m aider :)

[TRANSLATION:

I tried of me connected a my account on my console to play online and it asks me to put the password of the e-mail address of my mother knowing that I have 18 years (soon 19) and the n parental control is not activated I do not know the password of my mother and I would like to be able to play that m is not possible at the moment because it asks me for the password to accept the new close of xbox live or even to add friends.
d advance thank you to those who want well m help :)]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Howdy Allen,

Sorry to hear you're having issues signing in with your account.

What you'll want to do is promote your account. The simplest way to do things would be to have the holder of the parent account sign in on your console to accept the new ToU for you, then promote your child account.

If your mother does not remember the password to that account, then I would recommend using our Password Reset Tool or contacting your local Phone Support to get the password changed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

merci pour la réponse mais lorsque je clic sur enregistré une page s'ouvre en me disant que j ai trouvé une faille dans le système et cela empêche l'enregistrement cela se produit aussi lorsque je clic sur mon compte en dessous de ma photo

merci d'avance pour les future réponse

[TRANSLATION:

Thanks for the reply but when I click on recorded opens a page telling me that j found a fault in the system and this prevents the saving occurs also when I click on my account under my photo
Thanks in advance for the future response]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there ALLEN,

If you're not able to change your settings on the site, I would try using the Phone Support link I posted above.

If that link is also giving you an issue, you can find the direct number in this list of International Phone Support numbers. 

Sorry this didn't help.

d'accord merci

[Translation: agree thanks]

Sorry this didn't help.