Probleme carte de credit xbox live

Bonjour j'ai voulu acheter des microsoft points sur le live et ma CB n'a pas fonctionner ( alor que j'ai les sous sur mon compte ) et suite a plusieur essai de paiement refusé j'ai constater que sur mon compte en banque microsoft ma prelevé 4.80 euros alors que je n'ai rien acheté donc j'aimerais savoir pourquoi microsoft nous pompe mes sous alors que le paiement est refusé ? 

Merci pour vos reponses 

ps: j'ai appelé ma banque qui a confirmé que le prélèvement été de microsoft 

Translation:

Hello I wanted to buy a microsoft points on live and my CB did not work (alor I have the Sub on my account) and after several test of refused payment I have found that on my account Bank microsoft my 4.80 euros transferred while I have bought nothing, therefore, I would like to know why microsoft pump us my sub then that payment is denied?

Thank you for your answers
PS: I called my bank which confirmed that the levy was Microsoft

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Decoy! I understand you are having an issue making purchases on your console. Does this happen for multiple items, or just one? Can you also verify that all your personal information (https://billing.microsoft.com) is correct and up-to-date and that it matches your payment method information. Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.