probleme 2 compte avec adessse email diferente

alors voila j'ai 2  compte qui est [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST SENSITIVE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT INFORMATION]

donc je doit switch entre ticoeur932 pour avoir mon code microsoft pour debloquer ma securiter sur mimi6421 mais je voudrais savoir si vous pouvier suprimer mon compte avec le quelle que suis en train de vous ecrire  pour que sur l'autre je puis metre ma bonne adresse merci bien d'avance 

[Translation:

then voila I have 2 account which is [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST SENSITIVE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT INFORMATION]
therefore I must switch between ticoeur932 to get my code to unlock my security on mimi6421 microsoft but I would like to know if you pouvier delete my account with the what am you write that on the other I then meter my correct address Thank you very much in advance]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey haenenm! I'm not quite clear what you're trying to accomplish with your accounts, do you think you could specify? Perhaps replacing those real email addresses with example ones, like *** Email address is removed for privacy ***! Since this is public forum we don't want your information out there for all to see. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.