Problemas con Xbox LIVE

Tengo un problema con el xbox live.
 Utilizo normalmente una conexion inalambrica, la conexion esta bien, se conecta sin problemas y no es tan mala la senal de red
 El problema es que se desconecta del xbox live cuando empiezo a jugar un juego o cuando intento unirme a una partida.
Tambien eh tratado con una conexion por cable (DSL) pero sucede lo mismo

Si alguien sabe que es lo que pasa y/o como solucionarlo les agradeceria muchisimo

[mod translation: I have a problem with the xbox live.

Normally use a wireless connection, the connection is fine, it connects without problems and is not as bad the network signal
The problem is that you disconnect from xbox live when I start playing a game or when I try to join a game.
Eh also treated with a cable connection (DSL) but it is the same

If anyone knows what is happening and / or how to fix would appreciate a lot]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, Tux! To get started let's have you take a look at this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx. Can you post your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page? This will enable us to get started with the troubleshooting process. Thank you! Standing by.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, possibly you may have to download some updates, do you get an box saying 'an update is available' you have to update to stay on Xbox Live, updates on games are normally major remove glitches/cheats/mods so  some people would use it and take the mod over to xbox live, which could harm some users/ make their game unfair.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.