Problema de conección [Translation: Connection Problem]

Mi sesión de xbox live no se quiere iniciar, dice que es un problema de conexión pero la conexión funciona perfecto con otros dispositivos. Alguien que me ayude aún no se cúal es el problema?

[Translation: My xbox live session does not want to start, says that it is a problem of connection but the connection works perfectly with other devices. Someone who help me still not is is the problem?] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there mareo! Have you tried running the connection test on the console? What are the results?

Also, what type of setup are you using? Modem to router? Direct connect to modem? Gateway?

I would try plugging directly into the modem from your console and see if that helps you at all. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I've tried several times but not completed. To try tells me that there is a connection error but neither lets me log into xbox live. I do not use modem or router, I use an Android cell phone and the network share to xbox, I already used it before and never had problems but two weeks ago started giving me this problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Aaah, gotcha.  So it's like a mobile hotspot?  I'm afraid we can't support those for gaming.  Even if you are able to get the console connected, there's still going to be all kinds of issues with connection strength and reliability.  Your best bet for playing online will be to get a home network set up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Port 3074 is being blocked by your router, modem or ISP. Since the Xbox 360 uses different ports than PCs & Macs ordinarily use, you can't see the effect of a port blockage except on the Xbox, for the NAT problem is really the blockage or misdirection of ports.

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox and unplug the power supply cord from the back of the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may or may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Plug in and turn on the Xbox.  For more background on Ports, see whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need so we may work on this further:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?
Modem brand & model number:
Router brand & model number:
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried:
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?
Any Error Codes you encounter:
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
ID:
L:
Q:
T:
D:
S:
C:

Sorry this didn't help.