PROBLEM Z POLACZENIEM Z XBOX LIVE !!! [Translation: PROBLEM WITH CONNECTING TO XBOX LIVE!]

Po wlaczeniu konsoli chcac sie zalogowac do uslugi Xbox Live wyskakuje komunikat-potrzebujemy twoj e-mail i haslo w celuweryfikacji zabezpieczen w usludze Xbox Live .A ja nie pamietam e-maila i hasla.A poza tym jak sie loguje na Xbox Live na kompie to wyskakuje mi calkiem inny tag niz mam na konsoli

[Translation: After joining the console to log into the Xbox Live service message pops up-we need your email and password in the security celuweryfikacji in Xbox Live.And I do not remember the e-mail and password.And besides, how to log on to Xbox Live on compiling it pops up quite a different tag than I have on the console] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! It looks to me like you need to go to xbox.com/forgot and see if that helps you recover your account information. If you still can't find your email address/password I would use the Contact Us page to set up a support call and see if they can help you find your information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.