Problem with Xbox one

Hi Microsoft, 

Wondering if you can help please.

Just got an xbone on the promise of having an all in one system but iI'm having some problems if you can help answer a few.

I cannot play 3d blu ray? Some thing ps3 did years ago?

No sky app?

No blink box? 

No external media options? Even my Ford fiesta does this out of the factory.

Still no build in rechargeable batteries something again even ps3 had from launch?

Kinect just decides when I wants to respond. 

Can you please explain why this cost so much more than a ps4? I feel like many loyal ms clients like you have done such a rush job and robbed us all just because Sony did a proper job and got their release dates right.

Can I have a refund now so I can go and buy a ps4 from a manufacturer who actually put some effort in with their work?

DON'T bother responding with..... dear matt we're sorry we're looking into it..... I can see that's all you've done so far.

Regards

Harby

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Um, why did you buy an Xbox then?  Should have done research first.  Go onto the PS4 forums.  They are having tons of problems too and threatening Sony they are going to buy an Xbox.  Haha.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not much research to be had on release day. Least ps4 plays 3d

Sorry this didn't help.

The Xbox One controller's use of replaceable standard AA batteries (or a battery pack) is a pro, not a con. I hope MS never changes that. The PS4 controller has worse battery life (frankly, pitiful) from what I've read, and the battery is not designed to be user replaceable (which means that the controller is trash if the battery malfunctions or stops holding a.charge, which it will eventually). You are also stuck having to use a cord if your PS4 controller battery dies while you are playing. I just pop another set of rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox One controller. It's like some people have never heard of regular rechargeable AA/AAA batteries... 4 good quality Eneloop rechargeable AAs and a basic charger will set you back less than a play and charge kit and provide much more versatility.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dear Matt, we're sorry your having issues. We're looking into it.

In the mean time you can post your wishes and/or feedback in here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_feedback/f/2604.aspx

If you are having issues with your Xbox One you can contact support here - http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/?xr=shellnav

Sorry this didn't help.