problem with xbox live

Hi Im Lukas and I have a big problem, when I create my account on my console i gave an e-mail adres [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] and nick krysik2 mail should be [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] now when I log in on microsoft with [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] there is some other person andre r10. How can I get out the guy from my e-mail adres and how can I merge krysik2 with [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] ??? sorry for my english I hope I'm understadable

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

:-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Andrew/Krysik! There is no way to merge two profiles together. It looks like you have login information for both of these accounts, so your option here is to choose which one you'd prefer to continue playing with and use that gone going forward.

If you'd like to swap Gamertags or Microsoft Account emails on these accounts, we can help walk you through that. Please let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Trying to buygame on the market i have to purchase mail and that I do not have access to krysi-op.pl chose "I do not have access ..." then you can update the data and after I received the following message:

Information security protects your account

If you've forgotten your password, we need to be able to recover your account. We will not use this information to send spam, but in order to improve the security of your account.

This information will be removed from your account on 2013-02-06, if you do not cancel the decision to remove them.

krysi-op.pl

This information will be automatically added to your account on 2013-02-06.

krysik-op.pl

Delete

606xxxxxx

Delete

So I'm waiting for 6.02

thanks for the help.

Sorry this didn't help.