Problem with xbox live account,pre paid

Hi guys.

not sure if i post that in good place, but i have a serious issue.

i bought an xbox 360 slim a month ago, and my 1 month free gold membership expired just few days ago, so i bought the pre pay code yesterday,and when i go to redeem code, type in my email and name, after im asked to give my adress and here is the problem, i cant proceed because somehow the country setted to my account is US! and i live in Ireland! i have entered in ireland as my region when i firstly turned on my konsole and setted my xbox live...so can anyone tell me how the **** is it US!? i cant redeem the code, dont now what to do and i dont really want to make new account on xbox. HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Every xbox console has an ID on the back and the ID'S are country specific so even changing the country on the console settings wont do anything.  Though i could be wrong about that. Could i ask where you got your Xbox?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately there is no way to change the account region to Ireland.

Sorry this didn't help.

I got my Xbox in Ireland, well i realised that the region can't be changed so i created new acc on my xbox with new xbox live and stated that i live in ireland..it works now, but i need to change between profiles on my console to access my save's. Anyway, thx for responding.

Sorry this didn't help.