Problem with using game on different account on same xbox 360.

I purchased some games for our xbox 360 like the flying snoopy dog fighting game and torch light. When I purchased them I was able to play them and so where both my kids on their accounts.

I then had to send my xbox 360 to have it fixed and after getting it set back up I could play the full versions of the games but my 10 and 7 year olds could not. All they can play is the trial of any game I purchased via xbox live.

And we have a family xbox live account so that my wife, both kids, and myself can all have our on separate achievements type thing as well as be able to play with them.

Do I need to do something so that everyone can play the full versions again?

Or did xbox change something that only the account that bought them is the only account that can play the free version? Which I hope isn't the case because it will be the last time I ever buy a game via the internet threw xbox.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Did you get the same console back when you sent it off to MS, or a replacement unit?.

If you received a different console then you will need to transfer the licences to the new console.
Here is a link on how to do that.

I'm afraid this is all I can think of but fingers crossed other members will have some other ideas for you if this does not help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Like GreyPilgrim said, "You will need to transfer the licenses to the new console", even though Xbox support  should have done that automatically.  If it still doesn't work, then try deleting the games, and re download them again.  And if that does not work, then you have to contact Xbox support - they should be able to help.

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.