Problem with the disk entry

Hello, I'm having a problem at the entrance of disc and would like to know about a small thermal question.
The problem is, yesterday (April 2, 2014) I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and my friends called me to play Grand Theft Auto 5, politely went to play with them, so I removed the disc make Call of Duty: Black Ops2 and being careful not to drop or scratch put the disc Grand Theft Auto 5-disc play but on startup disk read chaga UM left odd coming xbox 360afraid something had happened turned it off and then open a disc tray, The EU turned the xbox 360 did disk saw hum deep risk with your part metalica disk read.
Xbox 360 is a great console and it never occurred to me any problems with it but that surprised me.
A good note to remember is the console is in a well-ventilated area, in a horizontal position and does not hear any movement both out of control but as no disk xbox 360 was reading the console while the.

Question:

Agora with the game unusable but with a guarantee of 2 years I would like to know if I can change in the game with a concern that a part metalica disk read scratched in the CD?

A store of a store provider won't do brasil: www.americanas.com.br

my live: KiwinPlus

My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't think you can, what I'm aware off. You mite get away with it in some game-stores but not 100% sure that you can. Good luck if you mange to fix it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my xbox 360 is the old white with silver disc tray and it wont read read my black ops 2 and the disc is super clean and my warrenty is voided since my dad took my xbox apart to clean it and now it wont read any discs and it was fine yesterday since it read my black ops 2 disc in 1 go and the rest of my games in 1 go and i am just really confused why my xbox wont read any discs anymore and it read newer games perfectly also does the 3 ring of death effect the disc reading since i have had my xbox have the 3 ring of death 6 times and was fine until today so if anyone has any idea's to help me please message me and sorry for my lack of punctuation since i dont use grammar on the internet

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.