Problem with sky

Not sure which part of forum to put this in but hey ho.

Right my problem is when i use sky on my xbox live gold account i lose signal 5mins into a prgramme/film, some times 10 mins, once it says xbox live disconnected i return to xbox dashbored and it says xbox live connected, then return to sky and goes back to disconnected after 5 or so minutes. I check signal to my wireless internet and is 3 bars strong, i have no problems with internet on my phone or laptop, so whats the problem??

It is so annoying. It's not just sky, it happens when i play on any game, it used to be fine and worked perfect and i have not moved xbox or wireless. I just really do not understand it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it helps it keeps coming up with EC: 1001/COOD/F243

I don't know if that means anything to anyone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

dunno but ill try and get back to you on that one

the thing is have you tried asking anyone in a repair store because I was trying to sign in to sky but every time I

try it said the password was invalid and when I asked they helped.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since this problem is occurring when you play online, I'm pretty sure we can rule out the Xbox Sky Player as the issue here.  The problem is with your network equipment.  Just because your other devices do not disconnect from your wireless network doesn't mean it is working correctly.

What type of console do you have?  What type of wireless connection do you have?  Is it G or N?

Have you tried changing the wireless channel on your router?  If there are other wireless networks nearby, their signal/s could be interfering with yours.

Sorry this didn't help.