Problem with Origin

Hello!

I've got some nasty Problems with bit**y EA...

I am really annoyed about not being able to use battlelog,because Origin didn't work. After I've finally got it to work, I can't link my xBox Live Account to my Origin Account!

It keeps telling me that I've linked it already to another Origin- Account which can't be possible, because it is deactivated before I've got this xBox Live Account!
THe worst thing of all, Support from EA asks me for a date of birth, although I wasn't nerver asked for a date of birth while creating my account. But those total ****** are asking and asking and asking, and won't understand, that I've never either linked it to an other Origin- Acc nor did I put in some fancy shmancy date of birth.

Is there any possibility too take a look at which account my xbox live account has been linked? Why are those mor*** asking me for a date of birth I NEVER PUT IN?

Please, help me! I am really, really REALLY annoyed by this incompetence of EA...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 48 Applies to:

It shouldn't show up in the Xbox adminstration system. But I have seen it on an EA game on my xbox before. I noticed it when I was playing Dragon Age. Somehow, my gamertag is attached to my ex's email... So, I think the only way to check is through an EA game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Like, my old EA- Account has the same Mail as my Live- ID to which my xbox live account is linked.

May THIS cause the problem? But I don't see here the problem just to link my xbox live account to my origin- account!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there HOR5EFR34K - That does sound like the cause of the issue. If your current Windows LIVE ID is linked to an existing Origin account, but that account was originally linked to a different Xbox LIVE account, the system won't be able to link them. What you might try is changing the Windows LIVE ID on your Xbox LIVE account, and see if that can help. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Your old EA account is an Origin account.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm a bit late on this forum but I'm having the same problems too but I never had a previous EA account so I'm not sure why it says my Xbox Live Gamertag is linked to another account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Turbylina! Can I have you please create your own thread in this forum, since this thread is a bit dated. This will allow us to provide you individualized troubleshooting steps! Make sure to include a detailed description of the error and anything you've tried already. Standing by for your new thread! :)

Sorry this didn't help.