Problem with my account.

So basically, I was playing Black Ops 2 when all of a sudden i flew in the air and my xbox turned off almost 1 second after. (It was a public game) I thought nothing of it and went to play Minecraft on my laptop. When i turned my xbox back on it started to sign in because i have auto sign in turned on. It froze. I tried multiple times but it does the same thing. I used multiple un-official xbox forums and told them the story and they have said my profile is corrupted and i need to remove the account from my xbox and re-recover it. Slight problem with that. My profile is on the 4gb storage on my xbox. I tried "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" to make it so it needs me to sign in to use mmy account. Still freezes. I changed my password as i thought it might ask for my password instead of signing it straight away and i could cancel it and delete my account and re-recover it. Nope, Still freezes. Please help me with this as i dont exactly have the money to buy a new xbox. Plus i did recently buy the Black Ops 2 season pass so i wouldnt want to loose that. Is it also possible to keep my account but make my xbox work again. I dont mind too much about loosing my account (Apart from the Black Ops 2 season pass) but if i have to then i will make a new account. I just want my xbox to work again. I have a fair bit of knowledge with computers but im not amazing so dont ask me to do crazy stuff to fix my xbox. (E.G i dont have a clue how to code etc) Well i suppose i would go through any lenghs to getmy beloved xbox working again :( 

Kind Regards

Bobby 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

your xbox may be over heating. make sure there is nothing covering the xbox and nothing covering the power brick. make sure your xbox has room to breathe. Also cycle your internet by unpluging your router then pluging it back in. If the problem still occurs contact xbox support at support.xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ive tried that. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

I hve fixed this problem myself after hours of tedious work. Just shows how *** xbox support are. They didnt have a clue what they were doing once i told them and me (A 14 year old who DOSENT work for microsft) fixed my xbox myself

Sorry this didn't help.