Problem with my account, please help me! Been waiting over a month and 3 weeks and still no help/fix!

Basically, i got migrated my account from Canada to United States on August 15th, 2013. I redeemed 800 msp's on it and changed the gamertag. Then on September 7th on redeemed 1600 msp's. I then tried to change the email on September 9th and it glitched out and gave me a error. I then tried to sign into the account on Xbox.com and it gives me this error: http://puu.sh/53wlM.png

Whenever i try to change my gamer-tag on the dashboard or even check my membership/Xbox Live Gold Subscription it gives me this error also: http://puu.sh/4ULHY.jpg 

I contacted a Microsoft employee about it on the phone and the email which was changed on (September 9th) she told me to sign into it. It told me on Xbox.com to create a new profile and she said go ahead and create it. It generated me a random gamer-tag and when i created it, it came with Gold Membership and $20 of currency on it. My thought is, i found the account which glitched out and split up from my main account. Whenever i try to contact a Microsoft agent they say they can't find my main gamer-tag, but can find the random generated one. Please SOMEONE help me i been without my account for a month and 3 weeks and want to get back playing my favorite games. Microsoft Support is 0 help, hopefully you guys can help me. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you are still able to sign in to the console on your old profile, check in account security and verify what it says for the Microsoft account. Sometimes when you change the email on the console it only changes the one used for NOTIFICATIONS. The user name might still be the same since that is actually changed through the account alias section at account.microsoft.com.

Hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I contacted Xbox Live support and it seems i'm not the only person having this problem by looking on the forum, hopefully they fix this.

Sorry this didn't help.

sounds like you broke your account when you swapped MSA's.  The issue is that cash value associated to an account (the stuff that MSP changed to) is not transferable from one MSA to another.  When you changed MSA's, you should have gotten an error, but due to a glitch, you were able to but your account was severely broken.  You will need to have your account escalated, call support and have them escalate for CSV issues, it will take a few weeks to hear back from the advocacy team though.

Sorry this didn't help.